This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.
Mealtime fun with Constructive Eating, this is my review of the Garden Fairy plate and utensil set. Hey guys so I have been eyeing this Garden Fairy plate and utensil set from Constructive Eating on Amazon for the last few months. I even added it to my wishlist of times for Nariyah for her birthday this year but luckily I got in touch with the company on Twitter and they sent us this gorgeous set just in time for a review. Mealtime with her can be hit or miss as I’ve mentioned in previous posts. It’s not what’s on the plate it’s getting her to sit still with the rest of us at the dinner table. Even harder during the week when her siblings are at school and she has to eat breakfast alone.
Related: Renzo’s Kids Vitamins
Related: Responsibility Charts for Kids
Mealtime Fun with Constructive Eating
So what is it? Constructive Eating is a small business owned by parents that created a way for their kids to eat creatively and safely. The promise is to have kids eat healthy meals while still having fun. The company has created several items that appeal to kids around ages 18 months to 4 years old. Products include:
The Garden Fairy Line – Allo, Willow, and Charlie, the three whimsical Garden Fairies, are the ideal dinner companions. This magical garden filled with ivy, butterfly bushes and pumpkin vines are ideal for little girls.
The Construction Line – This construction line is perfect for your little one that’s into trucks and bulldozers. It’s a construction zone themed perfectly with a lift fork, front loader spoon, and bulldozer pusher. The only thing you need is the food and a hard hat 🙂
Construct A Plate – One plate endless possibilities, this plate comes with 12 S.T.E.A.M. themed image cards that provide a uniquely customized eating experience.
Why You’re Going To Love Constructive Eating Too:
- It’s dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- No lead, BPA (Bisphenol A), phthalates, PVC.
- The utensils, plates, and placemats are all Made in the USA
- Child safe fork, spoon, and pusher (no knife)
- Other parent’s positive reviews
- Builds independence
Things To Chew Over
- I’d love to see a travel size line or something with a cover when traveling as an option. (Constructive Eating does have a travel tote for each of their current designs).
- A couple more designs, perhaps an alphabet one or same designs different colors.
- Cost – the plate and utensil set (plate and utensil set) rounds up around $32 currently. Additional accessories like the tote or mats are additional, however, every parent that took cost into consideration when purchasing these for their kids said that the money was well worth it. Some even buying a second set.
My Overall Review Of The Garden Fairy Set
Nariyah has been using it for the last 4 days and she loves it, which means I love it. My favorite is the vines on the handles of the utensil set so she can grip it well when picking up her food. I also love the compartment feature on the plate because she hates it when her different food touches each other (yes, my kid is weird like that). She sits at the table now with us and no fussing to leave. This Garden Fairy Set by Constructive Eating is a definite mom-approved 2 thumbs up on Life with Kami 🙂
Where To Buy Constructive Eating
And because you know I love to treat my followers, our friends at Constructive Eating will be giving one lucky person a free plate and utensil set on my Instagram page. Check this post on Instagram for all the details on how to enter. (Giveaway Ended)