This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.
As a work at home mom of 3 picky eating kids and a husband that has a 50 hours a week job and cholesterol issues, I am constantly struggling to plan a menu that will fit with all of the above. I want a meal plan that includes healthy food that everyone will love and I want it to fit with our busy lives and our budget otherwise, we end up wasting and splurging on groceries or eating out. This is a PlateJoy Review: Easy and Healthy Meal Planning.
RELATED: Teaching Kids Good Habits & Time
What is PlateJoy
PlateJoy is an online meal planning service that helps you create an easy and healthy menu. It’s completely customizable based on:
- How many people you’re meal planning for
- If you want leftovers
- If you are trying to lose weight
- Portion size
- Special diets like Keto, diabetic, cleanse, vegetarian etc.
- How often you eat
- How you cook
- Where you shop
- If you have allergies
- How much time you have to prepare your meals
Instead of spending hours searching for recipes that match your preferences, PlateJoy creates a plan tailored to your nutrition needs, tastes, portion size, and time constraints, with as many simple, delicious recipes as you’d like each week.
You also get a grocery list that’s built to save you time at the store and gives you the most for your $ (and reduces food waste!) by using ingredients across multiple recipes. You can use the lists to shop for yourself or get ingredients delivered by Instacart in 125 cities.
Benefits of PlateJoy
In addition to saving us time, money and eating healthier here are some more benefits of PlateJoy.
- Unlimited personalized meal plans with whichever courses you’d like (breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack)
- Custom recipes tailored to your preferences
- Option to add your own personal recipes to menus
- Time-saving grocery lists optimized to reduce waste
- Option to change dietary preferences any time for free
- On-demand advice from your personal nutrition coach
- Full nutritional information for every meal
- Easy nutritional syncing with your Fitbit
- Option to send your list to Instacart for grocery delivery
- $20 of free groceries for new Instacart customers
How to use PlateJoy
- Go to PlateJoy to get your special discount code.
- Personalize by answering the questions.
- Review your meals
- Choose your plan and checkout.
- Download the PlateJoy app.
- Go through your shopping list from PlateJoy
Here are some more PlateJoy faqs:
- You can add your own recipes to PlateJoy
- You can connect with other PlateJoy members on Facebook to swap tips and share recipes.
- PlateJoy has also made is very convenient for you with their new app available on iOS and Android.
My Radiatori Puttanesca with Shrimp
This recipe can be used with any pasta, but I had Radiatori and I thought it looks really pretty.
Cost & Discount Code
PlateJoy Meal Planning subscriptions come in 6-month $69 and 12-month $99 packages. This comes out to around $8-12 / month and will be billed in one installment. The price of PlateJoy does not include food.
Of course, you don’t have to take my word for it, go ahead and try PlateJoy for yourself by clicking here or the botton below.
Or use coupon code LIFEWITHKAMI2 to get your exclusive savings.
Also, check out PlateJoy on Dealspotr for the latest promos here.
PlateJoy has definitely been a meal saver for our everyday lives and I can’t wait to see how it will impact us in the long term the more we use it.
Do you use a meal planner? Will you be trying PlateJoy?