Holiday Cranberry Cocktail
- Keep glass chilled for a few minutes
- After rimming glass with sugar, place glass back into the freezer
- Use flavored vodka for another layer of flavor
- Add a splash of Grand Marnier – it makes everything taste better!
- Keep a bag of cranberries frozen for cocktails, muffins, or anything you can use a little tart for
We received a cocktail shaker from our wedding registry and for years it stayed in the box. Truth is, I never felt I needed it because I would just use a regular tall glass to mix my drinks then pour into the cocktail glass. However, I use it every time I make a shaken cocktail because having the lid makes a big difference. Here’s my recommendation for a good cocktail shaker.
If you’re having a holiday party at home, this would be a great option for a “signature cocktail.” It’s a fun way to set the mood and definitely makes the party more memorable.