This is a sponsored post, all opinions are still my own.
Let me just start this post with a tiny disclaimer before my husband gets a heart attack while he’s at work reading this, I’M NOT PREGNANT! There, now that we have that out of the way, for most of my readers you know that I’ve been pregnant three times. My pregnancies were no easy feat either; always passing out, can’t keep anything down, losing weight, bed rest and a whole list of things we don’t need to rehash. There are two things that I’m thankful I had, one being my family to help me during those pregnancies and the right supplements to give my body and baby the nutrients it needed.
So I got the opportunity to review Morning Pep Prenatal Vitamins, which means I have to do some research. You guys know that I not only research the product but also the company that makes the products. These vitamins were rated one of the best prenatal vitamins for expectant and nursing moms and that right there says a lot. Morning Pep makes a whole line of natural products. Some include Biotin, Vitamin B3, Flaxseed Oil, Turmeric, 100% pure Birch Xylitol sweetener and many more. You can see the entire line of highly rated products here.
Morning Pep Prenatal Vitamins
1. A superior blend of over 30 essential PROBIOTICS & ENZYMES and 800 MCG of folic acid to support a healthy pregnancy, breast health, and healthy estrogen levels. Look at the serving size/daily value of just 1 Morning Pep Prenatal Vitamins.
2. Easy to swallow – If you have problems with this you can always cut it in half but it’s supposed to be really easy to swallow.
4. It’s for baby too – During those early stages when your baby’s brain and spinal cord are developing, the Morning Pep prenatal vitamin‘s Folate is in its original form so the body doesn’t have to convert it, resulting in a more efficient digestion and easier absorption. It’s a key B Vitamin required by your body for the repair and production of new cells during pregnancy. These prenatal provides 800 Mcg of folate.
5. Trusted brand and great reviews – with tons of great reviews and a trusted 90-day satisfaction or money back guarantee you can’t go wrong.
Because I love my readers and the generosity of Morning Pep I am giving away a 9 month supply of this essential prenatal vitamins to one lucky reader. See giveaway below 🙂
Morning Pep Prenatal Vitamins Giveaway
Latest posts by Kami (see all)
- Night In Box Review (Date Night) - February 10, 2018
- 5 Things I love About Morning Pep Prenatal Vitamins - February 6, 2018
- 5 Reasons Why My Kids Love Epic! - January 31, 2018