This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.
Renzo’s Dissolvable Vitamins
These past months I’ve enjoyed sharing how much my kids (and me) love Renzo’s Vitamins. I’ve been getting messages and texts from other moms about these vitamins; are they really good? Do the kids really enjoy taking vitamins everyday? Yes, yes people… my kids actually do like taking these vitamins because they are easy to take, they melt and they taste great. Each has a unique fruity flavor. As a mom, the important thing is, do the vitamins actually deliver what they say they would. You can see my reviews on each of the different Renzo’s vitamins I’ve reviewed so far. There’s something for each kid.
Here’s the 411 of everything you need to know about Renzo’s vitamins for kids:
- Renzo’s is named after a real child, see his story here.
- Renzo’s currently has 4 dissolvable vitamins; Picky Eater, Iron Strong, Bright and Brainy B6, and Dynamite D3.
- Renzo’s vitamins are Vegan, Zero Sugar, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free. No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Renzo’s is safe for children as young as 2 years of age.
Renzo’s Bright & Brainy B6
B6 is a water-soluble vitamin, which means your body only absorbs what it needs and then easily flushes out any extra, the B6 Melty Tabs play an important role in supporting the cardiovascular and nervous system of your little ones, as well as promoting good digestion and helping picky eaters develop a strong immune system.
Basically, these vitamins will have their little brains working to its full potential and they are Vegan, Zero Sugar, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO.
No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
1 Bottle of Bright and Brainy B6 contains 60 melty tabs.
Related: Free Responsibility Charts for Kids
I’m so sure you are going to love Renzo’s dissolvable vitamins for kids so much that I want you to try it yourself. Use my exclusive discount code KAMI20 to save 20% off your entire order at renzosvitamins.com
If you love Renzo’s as much as we do follow along on social media and tag us in your pics using #Renzoskids& #PickyEaterLove
Latest posts by Kami (see all)
- Motherhood Unfiltered with Shelly (Mom Files) - July 19, 2018
- Teaching Kids Good Habits & Time – The JOY Octopus Watch Bundle Review - July 17, 2018
- 37 Things I Would Tell My Younger Self - July 6, 2018