This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.
These days there are so many unique and creative business cards that people choose to create online or have a designer create for them that they can print online. The business card has come a long way and although not printed in high quantities anymore, it’s still a must when going to networking events or meeting with potential collaborators, brands, clients, companies, etc.
It is still very necessary to have a few in your wallet/purse if you are in any type of business that utilizes networking. The problem is how do you make you and your brand stand out? Is it enough to just have your name, email, and business info on a card? Does your business card truly represent the unique you in a creative way that will entice potential collaborations? Or possibly getting selected for paid gigs?
Does Your Business Card Represent You & Your Brand?
Basic Invite is an online printing company that offers truly custom printing for Announcements, Invitations, and yes you guessed it… Business Cards.
Let me tell you from experience, as an online entrepreneur I’ve printed my share of business cards and not all business card companies are the same. Think about the selection of cards to choose from, can you easily customize your business cards, are the colors vivid, how many colors can you choose from, quality of card stock used, time frame, cost, and the list goes on.
Next, think about the type of business cards you want. Will you be a Minimalist? Will you want bold colors? What about clear as in transparent? Or do you prefer two-sided business cards to allow for more creativity? Yes, the people at Basic Invite can do this for you 🙂
Basic Invites recently reached out to me and I immediately fell in love with their website. Everything you’re looking for in a unique and creative business card that will represent you and your brand is available plus more.
Here are some amazing reasons why you should order your next batch of business cards from Basic Invites
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail. This is what we feel sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company and is what we feel is our biggest draw.
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Basic Invite is just as colorful with our envelopes as we are with our invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to their envelopes so that they can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of our envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed.
- Address Capturing Service – Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows customers to simply share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other form of social media to request their friends and family’s addresses which will be stored in the customer’s account and can then be selected during the design process. Basic Invite offers recipient address printing at no cost on all Christmas card orders.
- Foil – Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. Customers can choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs.
- Clear Business Cards – A unique business card can make an unforgettable first impression. Basic Invite offers hundreds of business card designs, including our one-of-a-kind clear business cards.
Basic Invites Business Cards
Are those gorgeous or what? I would highly recommend you get consider Basic Invites the next time you need a creative and unique business card to represent you and your brand.